Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love. is in the air.

There is something about being engaged that has transformed me. Yes, there is that whole "I get to plan my wedding" thing...but that's not what I'm talking about. I used to see people get house-ware items and decorations for presents, and I would think to myself "... cute plate and matching dish towel, glad I didn't get them!" And now when I go shopping I find things interesting that I never have before...

And thus, the TRANSFORMATION... I.AM.BUYING.DECORATIVE.DISHES!!!

Here is proof. I bought this super cute plate for my future kitchen. And another kicker... I can't wait to use it!
Photobucket

Now when Galen and I go through a department store he practically has to cover my eyes and try to distract me in hopes that I don't add to our ever growing stash of cute house-y things that are accumulating in his parents garage and under my house. He tries to tell me they are things we might get for wedding presents.... I secretly know he is right, but don't tell him that :)

Photobucket
Happy Wednesday!
xoxo Alicia :)

1 comment: