Monday, April 4, 2011

Counting down.

Its no surprise that the wedding things are always on my mind: throughout the day my mind hops from one thing to the next... and how the mind can trail from one thing to the next (and seemingly unrelated) thing is beyond me! I can be in the middle of picking out invitation designs and somehow find myself on a website about "How to create the 'perfect' wedding registry!"

Somehow my mind got on the thought of past birthdays. When Galen and I were first dating I would always count down the days of my birthday to be funny and to see if he would ever keep track...

"Hey Galen, GUESS WHAT?!?!"
"What?"
"300 days until my birthday!!!"
"Oh! I knew that one!"


Sometimes he would surprise me and tell me how many days were left, and I would get excited that he was as excited for my birthday as I was (Well maybe not. but that's what I would like to think)!

Now this guessing game has changed to a wedding day count down, and he (almost!) always knows just how many days are left and I know he's just as excited as me for this one!

Photobucket (one of our awesome engagement photos taken by Rylee and Kelly of KCB photography!)

For anyone that is wondering... there are 132 days left! Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment