Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fancy Nancy!:Baker extraordinaire




So I'm a little embarrassed to say this but back in June, (... did I just say that?!? JUNE!! ) my good friend and baker extraordinaire, Nancy, threw a graduation party for her oldest son (you might remember him from his senior photos HERE!). Well needless to say the party was a big ol' success. Everything Nancy does is absolutely darling, and tastes as great as it looks! Check out these cute decorations and tasty treats and tell me you don't want her contact info to have her make your next party the envy of the neighborhood!!!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

..if I tuned into Martha Stewart, I wouldn't be surprised to see her hosting a special segment... I'm just sayin' :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She helped throw one of my bridal showers as well... but that's another post for another time!

Happy Wednesday! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos and yummy treats. I should know, I ate some. :)

    ReplyDelete