Friday, September 16, 2011

We're baaaaack!!!

I know it has been FOREVER since I have posted... but here I am and I promise to get back in the game!

A lot has happened since I last posted. The biggie being that I get married to my best friend and the love of my life, Galen Wallace <3 The wedding went off without a hitch and was better than I could have imagined! So many loved ones helped and I know I have said it a million times but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! to everyone again! We were able to spend the day after the wedding with all our family that was here from out of town before being whisked off to the beautiful Cabo San Locas in Mexico!

Photobucket
Too keep you all comin back here is a picture that we took at the alter just after becoming a Mrs.! :)

Well that's all I have time for now because I get to meet my new nephew that was born this morning! See you all soon!

Happy Friday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment